Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think other clubs have fans that get upset by pre season?? 20:57 - Jul 22 with 3249 viewsBluefish

Or are they a bit more clued up?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Do you think other clubs have fans that get upset by pre season?? on 21:00 - Jul 22 with 3244 viewsJ2BLUE

I think without any serious football people are just pleased to have something Town related to talk about so possibly overreact a little. Perhaps on other forums there isn't a tedious self appointed super fan posting crap and patting himself on the back on a daily basis.

If there is they are probably about 12 and not a full grown adult with a child.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Do you think other clubs have fans that get upset by pre season?? on 21:00 - Jul 22 with 3244 viewstextbackup

and it begins.....

The true blue tractor boys vs those that question the manager

Both perfectly in their rights to do whatever they wish I may add

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:10 - Jul 22 with 3212 viewstextbackup

Do you think other clubs have fans that get upset by pre season?? on 21:16 - Jul 22 with 3188 viewsFtnfwest

Of course. They all have ones who make something out of nothing as well
Do you think other clubs have fans that get upset by pre season?? on 21:42 - Jul 22 with 3139 viewschristiand

I think many of us still have the angst and the frustrations of last season stored up and they just come rising to the surface. The problem is, you can sense if the side get off to a mediocre or poor start the support towards MM will quickly evaporate - that's why for me, he needed to go at the end of last season - start with a clean slate. He's too far down the road to turn it back unfortunately.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Do you think other clubs have fans that get upset by pre season?? on 21:54 - Jul 22 with 3114 viewsBluefish

Do you think other clubs have fans that get upset by pre season?? on 21:42 - Jul 22 by christiand

I think many of us still have the angst and the frustrations of last season stored up and they just come rising to the surface. The problem is, you can sense if the side get off to a mediocre or poor start the support towards MM will quickly evaporate - that's why for me, he needed to go at the end of last season - start with a clean slate. He's too far down the road to turn it back unfortunately.

No he isnt. Some are a little more experienced and realistic about football and realise there is time to turn it around.

Don't drink too much before you go to bed and have a good wee x

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Do you think other clubs have fans that get upset by pre season?? on 21:56 - Jul 22 with 3103 viewsartsbossbeard

Do you think other clubs have fans that get upset by pre season?? on 21:42 - Jul 22 by christiand

I'm confused. Are you hoping for a bad start?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Do you think other clubs have fans that get upset by pre season?? on 22:08 - Jul 22 with 3070 viewstextbackup

Do you think other clubs have fans that get upset by pre season?? on 21:54 - Jul 22 by Bluefish

No he isnt. Some are a little more experienced and realistic about football and realise there is time to turn it around.

Don't drink too much before you go to bed and have a good wee x

Thing is, we have been here before, and can see what's coming (hope to god I'm wrong) but it'll be a bore home draw, then a narrow away defeat repeat etc

Login to get fewer ads

Do you think other clubs have fans that get upset by pre season?? on 22:10 - Jul 22 with 3068 viewschristiand

Do you think other clubs have fans that get upset by pre season?? on 21:56 - Jul 22 by artsbossbeard

I'm confused. Are you hoping for a bad start?

No I'm a realist. We haven't even started the league campaign and many on here are getting upset because we lost today, in a nothing game. You can just see that if we do lose against Birmingham the mood will become very negative. Let's get something straight, after MM's shannigans last season, he hasn't got much room for manoeuvre. Just feel there has been too much water passed under the bridge regarding MM. I like to be proved wrong and I'll be celebrating with everyone else if we have a fantastic season. Got my fingers crossed, more in hope than expectation if I'm being honest.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Do you think other clubs have fans that get upset by pre season?? on 22:54 - Jul 22 with 2999 viewsStNeotsBlue

1. Yes
2. No

One thing that stands out from HarryfromBath's excellent analysis is that football fans are equally divided at every club. In general most players/managers get a relatively easy ride at Ipswich.

Edit: Should add that I'm not in the slightest concerned about losing to Gillingham today and really hope Nydam, Dozzell and Downes get the opportunity to make an impact for us.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2017 22:58]
Do you think other clubs have fans that get upset by pre season?? on 07:58 - Jul 23 with 2871 viewsbrogansnose

Do you think other clubs have fans that get upset by pre season?? on 22:54 - Jul 22 by StNeotsBlue

1. Yes
2. No

One thing that stands out from HarryfromBath's excellent analysis is that football fans are equally divided at every club. In general most players/managers get a relatively easy ride at Ipswich.

Edit: Should add that I'm not in the slightest concerned about losing to Gillingham today and really hope Nydam, Dozzell and Downes get the opportunity to make an impact for us.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2017 22:58]

Football supporters are the same at every club. They're either clamouring for change or super loyalista's and anybody whose opinion is different knows FA about football. This is the problem when its all based on hopes and dreams.
Do you think other clubs have fans that get upset by pre season?? on 08:03 - Jul 23 with 2859 viewsBenters

Do you think other clubs have fans that get upset by pre season?? on 22:08 - Jul 22 by textbackup

Thing is, we have been here before, and can see what's coming (hope to god I'm wrong) but it'll be a bore home draw, then a narrow away defeat repeat etc

spot on

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Do you think other clubs have fans that get upset by pre season?? on 11:54 - Jul 23 with 2738 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Do you think other clubs have fans that get upset by pre season?? on 22:08 - Jul 22 by textbackup

I know, yet ANOTHER season finishing on 23 points and cut hopelessly adrift in last place...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024