Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The unanimous boo boy of choice 10:30 - Jul 21 with 29511 viewsBluefish

Is definitely Skuse then. How long can he keep the title for before the flakes find a new target?? I reckon October and then it will move to Mcgoldrick

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:43 - Jul 21 with 4639 viewsBluefish

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:18 - Jul 21 by OsborneOneNil

True. But then a former ITFC pro, who played in midfield, is worth listening to. More so than Truce, perhaps. They tend to offer an insight into what a team needs and requires from a central midfielder. Not saying they are all genius', but they can watch a player and give a good opinion on him, and whether they feel he does a job.

Anyway, it's a joy we all have opinions on stuff, keeps it interesting.

I have played the game, supported the game, coached the game and managed but they are better qualified than me?

As I said a pro can make it that far because they run extra fast opposed to understanding football. I loved and breathed football growing up. My opinions aren't agreed by everyone but I am pretty accurate with my player assessments over the years

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:44 - Jul 21 with 4636 viewsOsborneOneNil

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:32 - Jul 21 by Bluefish

I thought Roy Keane showed everyone that playing the game doesn't mean you understand the game. It does make it more likely but you need a brain to go with it. You can also not play the game but understand it but it is less likely and would involve a good brain and a lot of studying

Actually, Roy Keane showed everyone how not to mange, or mis-mange a football club, and players.

I am talking about an opinion on a player. Different.
Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:45 - Jul 21 with 4628 viewsBluefish

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:44 - Jul 21 by OsborneOneNil

Actually, Roy Keane showed everyone how not to mange, or mis-mange a football club, and players.

I am talking about an opinion on a player. Different.

?? Roy keane rated lee martin and Tamar priskin but didn't rate Jordan Rhodes and you think he is an example in your favour. Blimey!

The unanimous boo boy of choice on 14:45 - Jul 21 with 4628 viewsBinner

The unanimous boo boy of choice on 13:59 - Jul 21 by chicoazul

I can't remember either of them getting booed, people used to grumble about Mings 'doing too much' and 'playing arrogantly'. Burley and Mills a bit before my time. I was thinking more about McCall, Neil Thompson, Head, and Matt Richards.

That's the point.

Solemio's response to Bluebadger was ironic. My addendum to Solemio's post is in the same vein.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:46 - Jul 21 with 4621 viewsOsborneOneNil

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:43 - Jul 21 by Bluefish

I have played the game, supported the game, coached the game and managed but they are better qualified than me?

As I said a pro can make it that far because they run extra fast opposed to understanding football. I loved and breathed football growing up. My opinions aren't agreed by everyone but I am pretty accurate with my player assessments over the years

Fair enough, Truce, same as me in that respect of living the game, coaching the game, and playing at a decent level. I feel I have an good grasp on things, yet we differ massively on this.

That is football.
Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:48 - Jul 21 with 4617 viewsBluefish

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:46 - Jul 21 by OsborneOneNil

Fair enough, Truce, same as me in that respect of living the game, coaching the game, and playing at a decent level. I feel I have an good grasp on things, yet we differ massively on this.

That is football.

My better barometer on football is theo Walcott. A truly hopeless footballer

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:50 - Jul 21 with 4614 viewsNo9

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:45 - Jul 21 by Bluefish

?? Roy keane rated lee martin and Tamar priskin but didn't rate Jordan Rhodes and you think he is an example in your favour. Blimey!

You didn't read One'nils post properly did you?
Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:51 - Jul 21 with 4609 viewsNo9

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:48 - Jul 21 by Bluefish

Are you seroiusly suggesting Theo Walcott is not a better footballer than Cole Skuse?
Login to get fewer ads

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:52 - Jul 21 with 4608 viewsOsborneOneNil

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:48 - Jul 21 by Bluefish

On this, we agree. Not hopeless, but flatters to deceive.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 14:53]
Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:52 - Jul 21 with 4606 viewsMattinLondon

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:43 - Jul 21 by Bluefish

When you assess a player do you bring your own trumpet with you as well?
Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:54 - Jul 21 with 4599 viewsBluefish

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:50 - Jul 21 by No9

You didn't read One'nils post properly did you?

Better than you did by the seem of it

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:54 - Jul 21 with 4594 viewsOsborneOneNil

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:52 - Jul 21 by MattinLondon

Hahaha!!
Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:55 - Jul 21 with 4587 viewsBluefish

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:52 - Jul 21 by MattinLondon

As always I am not going to apologise for being right. If it offends you that might reflect on you xx

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:56 - Jul 21 with 4581 viewsBluefish

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:51 - Jul 21 by No9

Are you seroiusly suggesting Theo Walcott is not a better footballer than Cole Skuse?

Are you suggesting that walcott is a better footballer than cole skuse? Remember we are talking footballer here not sprinter

The unanimous boo boy of choice on 14:57 - Jul 21 with 4571 viewsNazemariner

The unanimous boo boy of choice on 10:33 - Jul 21 by OsborneOneNil

I wouldn't say he's the unanimous choice. Many of us see his limitations and how he holds us back, but some seem to be in love with him and think he should be the first name down.

Maybe because MM said he's Premiership class........which is just hilarious.

I don't want to cast doubt over your footballing know how, but dare i suggest that Mick McCarthy knows more about his players, and their worth to the team, than you do.
Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:58 - Jul 21 with 4567 viewsMattinLondon

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:55 - Jul 21 by Bluefish

As always I am not going to apologise for being right. If it offends you that might reflect on you xx

Rather than a trumpet you bring your own brass band
The unanimous boo boy of choice on 15:01 - Jul 21 with 4560 viewswkj

This is where Mick has the last laugh and signs Douglas back up on deadline day because he's a right laugh - he'll wheel him out when someone is unjustly getting flack, and absorb it all.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The unanimous boo boy of choice on 15:08 - Jul 21 with 4535 viewsOsborneOneNil

The unanimous boo boy of choice on 14:57 - Jul 21 by Nazemariner

I don't want to cast doubt over your footballing know how, but dare i suggest that Mick McCarthy knows more about his players, and their worth to the team, than you do.

You'd hope so.

He signed Douglas though, so who knows.
Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 15:11 - Jul 21 with 4526 viewsDanTheMan

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:33 - Jul 21 by LankHenners

Says people don't watch the game, says Skuse only makes last ditch lunges. Ok.

How do you know we haven't had clubs interested in him?

If he was as bad as you try to make out he wouldn't have played as much as he has since he's been here, including being the main midfielder in 3 consecutive top 10 finishes.

I can tell you other clubs were definitely interested and rated him well.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 15:14 - Jul 21 with 4503 viewsLankHenners

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 15:11 - Jul 21 by DanTheMan

I thought we had but was hesitant to commit to saying so as I felt I knew because someone (quite possibly you!) had said so in the past rather than there being links in the paper etc.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

The unanimous boo boy of choice on 15:16 - Jul 21 with 4500 viewswkj

I don't have any problem with Skuse; I never felt the urge to boo him at all, I did feel that way toward Chopra, and Douglas a few times, but the latter was because I was being a wally, Chopra on the other hand I will never have time for

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 15:45 - Jul 21 with 4484 viewsjaykay

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 15:11 - Jul 21 by DanTheMan

yep they were queuing up to sign him from bristol city.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 16:14 - Jul 21 with 4469 viewsOsborneOneNil

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 15:45 - Jul 21 by jaykay

yep they were queuing up to sign him from bristol city.

And that was before his form apparently 'dipped' in the past 2 seasons.
on 16:21 - Jul 21 with 4465 views_

The unanimous boo boy of choice on 11:02 - Jul 21 by chicoazul

I think if he gets on the team it will be Grant Ward as he fits the criteria. Could be Knudsen because for some reason the Ipswich left back always gets it.

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 17:20 - Jul 21 with 4441 viewsNo9

Or maybe it's because no team can play..... on 14:54 - Jul 21 by Bluefish

Better than you did by the seem of it

"Actually, Roy Keane showed everyone how not to mange, or mis-mange a football club, and players."

?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024