Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like he could be back in Ipswich soon 😩 11:08 - Jul 3 with 8406 views12th_Man

Birmingham City have enquired about signing Leicester City winger Tom Lawrence on loan #BCFC #KRO #Birmingham https://t.co/VIETjkDHnP

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

There's nothing wrong with..... on 13:58 - Jul 3 with 950 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

There's nothing wrong with..... on 12:23 - Jul 3 by Jimmy86

Like I say I hope Garner does well and having seen him play he's the kind of player I'd rather have on my team than play against him, just think he's a red card waiting to happen. I remember he caught Berra with an elbow at PR and then had a pop at the ref for it

1 red card in 374 career appearances suggests he has a fairly good grasp on where the line is

He'll blatantly get sent off on his debut now

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

There's nothing wrong with..... on 14:11 - Jul 3 with 934 viewsElderGrizzly

There's nothing wrong with..... on 13:58 - Jul 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

1 red card in 374 career appearances suggests he has a fairly good grasp on where the line is

He'll blatantly get sent off on his debut now

Of course!

I remember discussing on here before, we've missed that nasty/clever streak from our team for a long while. Watching teams like Derby, Sheff Wed etc 'manage' a game and do just enough to stay the right side of the ref.

We've been too nice for a long while and we need a bit of needle back in the team
There's nothing wrong with..... on 14:18 - Jul 3 with 916 viewsSteve_M

There's nothing wrong with..... on 12:18 - Jul 3 by Bloots

...."getting in the ref's ear" at the right times.

Equally nothing wrong with being nasty, at the right time.

It's something we've been missing for a while now.

Lawrence's problem was not doing it, but knowing when to not do it.

But as I said, I'm probably being harsh, given his level of experience.

Alan Lee was very good at that. Although he did just seem to like a moan at times, so much so he would fit in well on here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Looks like he could be back in Ipswich soon 😩 on 14:19 - Jul 3 with 915 viewsSuperfrans

Looks like he could be back in Ipswich soon 😩 on 11:28 - Jul 3 by BullardsMagicMullet

I read somewhere it was as low as £1.8 million.

But surely it would more likely be £4-5 million.

It will depend whether Leicester want to sell, I guess. But if it's as little as £2m, you'd have to hope we'd be interested - on a simple basis, it would be investment in a player who can surely only increase in terms of sell-on value...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Looks like he could be back in Ipswich soon 😩 on 14:20 - Jul 3 with 909 viewsSuperfrans

Looks like he could be back in Ipswich soon 😩 on 11:36 - Jul 3 by PhilTWTD

He actually mentioned Lawrence twice when listing those who had left but I left one of them out when I wrote it up!

To be fair, losing Lawrence has double the impact of some of those other players...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024