Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves 13:49 - May 31 with 1095 viewsNorthern_Blue81

More changes there, new manager in place - Nuno Espírito Santo

Not a bad CV, only managed Valencia & Porto (With varying successes) in the last couple of seasons. No doubt he will be sacked by christmas or manager of Watford.
Wolves on 13:58 - May 31 with 1073 viewsRealSlimShady

I suspect some large signings will be made. Jorge Mendes is an adviser to the chairman and supposedly will be signing the players.

Harsh on Lambert as he did what was asked of him in terms of keeping them up, they were starting to look good under him. Can understand that he wouldn't want someone like Mendes meddling in his team though and dictating transfers.
Wolves on 14:00 - May 31 with 1061 viewsSteve_M

Wolves on 13:58 - May 31 by RealSlimShady

I suspect some large signings will be made. Jorge Mendes is an adviser to the chairman and supposedly will be signing the players.

Harsh on Lambert as he did what was asked of him in terms of keeping them up, they were starting to look good under him. Can understand that he wouldn't want someone like Mendes meddling in his team though and dictating transfers.

What's Portugese for brown envelopes?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Wolves on 14:09 - May 31 with 1039 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Wolves on 13:58 - May 31 by RealSlimShady

Mendes picking his own man was always going to work in his favour.

Paul Cook has joined Wigan (odd one), not sure that is light of their pending takeover talks.

The words takeover bid must make managers shudder as they know they will be getting their P45 in due course.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024