Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Went to watch Hull v Spurs today !!! 20:52 - May 21 with 1474 viewsBriggEnd

With Hull only 50 mins down the road i got one of my Hull mates 3 weeks ago to get me 3 tickets for the game at a cost of £54 for all 3 tickets.
Well that is the best £54 i have ever spent to watch a football game.
My 7 year old son is still grinning from ear to ear happy days watching the likes of Harry Kane and co on top of there game.
Today it was men against boys Spurs were awesome i have never seen a team play that quality of football before talk about one touch football and the killer pass.
Hull only put out a patched up team today due to injuries they are a team in turnmoil looks like they are going to lose there manager and quite a few of there players.
Went to watch Hull v Spurs today !!! on 21:03 - May 21 with 1416 viewsBriggEnd

Forgot to say even with Hull been relegated there new season ticket prices are going up bonkers or what.
Went to watch Hull v Spurs today !!! on 21:06 - May 21 with 1395 viewsWD19

Went to watch Hull v Spurs today !!! on 21:03 - May 21 by BriggEnd

Forgot to say even with Hull been relegated there new season ticket prices are going up bonkers or what.

More games innit. Plus they get to see us.
Went to watch Hull v Spurs today !!! on 21:20 - May 21 with 1343 viewsEastTownBlue

They were in turmoil last summer and done well in the end to get 34 points. Many more than most expected - but still the same end of season outcome.
Went to watch Hull v Spurs today !!! on 21:57 - May 21 with 1258 viewsWestSussexBlue

Went to watch Hull v Spurs today !!! on 21:03 - May 21 by BriggEnd

Does that mean Milne works for Hull City too?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024