Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Found out something I didn't know yesterday 06:52 - May 21 with 7696 viewstextbackup

Player A received a £1m bonus to remain with us when a large bid came in a couple of years back, a sweetener to stay here. Taking said players wage to approx £25k a week. Not bad if you can get it, then sit injured most of season (not that it's his fault)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Found out something I didn't know yesterday on 13:15 - May 21 with 2164 viewsBluebell

Found out something I didn't know yesterday on 08:52 - May 21 by TractorWood

Agree with Didz. He'd be nothing without pumps 30 yards beyond him into the channels by our defence.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 14:50]

30 years beyond him?
Found out something I didn't know yesterday on 13:32 - May 21 with 2143 viewsRocky

Found out something I didn't know yesterday on 13:15 - May 21 by Bluebell

30 years beyond him?

I wondered too.
Didn't think he was that slow.
on 14:22 - May 21 with 2107 views_

Found out something I didn't know yesterday on 10:39 - May 21 by Jimmy86

Frustrating thing is the fact Mick does have better options at his disposal, that he hasn't used properly, because they are not "proper blokes" who run around a lot, but with less skill or end product.

Found out something I didn't know yesterday on 14:51 - May 21 with 2084 viewsTractorWood

Found out something I didn't know yesterday on 13:15 - May 21 by Bluebell

30 years beyond him?

Sorry meant yards.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Found out something I didn't know yesterday on 17:26 - May 21 with 2025 viewsRIPbobby

Beautiful feet and amazing player. But we should have taken the money offered.
Found out something I didn't know yesterday on 18:18 - May 21 with 1993 viewsJimmy86

on 14:22 - May 21 by _

Was going to say more the likes of Bishop. Certainly the bishop who made his break through in our play off season.

Bru, who I've always rated, but understand he needed to find a better level of consistency was also a better footballer, than the pub player Dougie for example.

Hope we sign Huws, but the midfield area is somewhere we need to address. That's been the case since Mick's been here. But he places an emphasis on hard work over creativity/skill.

Dozzell has talent, but needs to develop physically and mentally.
Found out something I didn't know yesterday on 18:33 - May 21 with 1981 viewsDennyx4

I would say that puts us in a very difficult position with that player - can't afford to extend the contract on that amount per week, and if I am right only has a year left?
on 19:16 - May 21 with 1949 views_

Found out something I didn't know yesterday on 18:18 - May 21 by Jimmy86

Was going to say more the likes of Bishop. Certainly the bishop who made his break through in our play off season.

Bru, who I've always rated, but understand he needed to find a better level of consistency was also a better footballer, than the pub player Dougie for example.

Hope we sign Huws, but the midfield area is somewhere we need to address. That's been the case since Mick's been here. But he places an emphasis on hard work over creativity/skill.

Dozzell has talent, but needs to develop physically and mentally.

Login to get fewer ads

Found out something I didn't know yesterday on 23:56 - May 21 with 1864 viewsStNeotsBlue

on 19:16 - May 21 by _

Bishop needs a run of games, hopefully with us, but a combination of injury and falling out of favour seems to have set him backwards.
Down to him at this stage but hopefully he'll come good as he has tremendous potential.

Bru never seemed more than a squad filler.
Found out something I didn't know yesterday on 09:14 - May 22 with 1783 viewsJimmy86

on 19:16 - May 21 by _

I had a season ticket until last season, as I got married last year. Was an expense I sadly had to give up. Still ended up going to 4 or 5 games.

Know Bish has gone off the boil somewhat, hence why I said the Bishop of our play off season. If we could get that Bishop back we would have a player on our hands.

I rated Bru, because he was more creative than our other midfield options, which when you look at it doesn't say an awful lot.

With Mick in charge he will always plump for hard work/graft over technical/creative midfielders.

Sadly that won't change whilst Mick is here. It hasn't up til now and won't moving forward.
on 17:49 - May 22 with 1703 views_

Found out something I didn't know yesterday on 09:14 - May 22 by Jimmy86

I had a season ticket until last season, as I got married last year. Was an expense I sadly had to give up. Still ended up going to 4 or 5 games.

Know Bish has gone off the boil somewhat, hence why I said the Bishop of our play off season. If we could get that Bishop back we would have a player on our hands.

I rated Bru, because he was more creative than our other midfield options, which when you look at it doesn't say an awful lot.

With Mick in charge he will always plump for hard work/graft over technical/creative midfielders.

Sadly that won't change whilst Mick is here. It hasn't up til now and won't moving forward.

Found out something I didn't know yesterday on 18:10 - May 22 with 1680 viewsJimmy86

on 17:49 - May 22 by _

Well hopefully he still has time on his side to turn it round. Still has talent, up to him whether he fulfills it. Think he's different to Carson, in the fact that he played all season, when we reached the play offs.

Think Bish has been hampered by injuries and he bulked up too quickly, prob didn't help
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024