Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
will mick McCarthy (dinasour) be at Ipswich next season 07:19 - May 6 with 1078 viewsderbyblue51

will mick McCarthy (dinasour) be at Ipswich next season

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Are you going to protest at next home game

will mick McCarthy (dinasour) be at Ipswich next season on 07:23 - May 6 with 1073 viewsartsbossbeard

I'd much rather be a fecking dinosaur than drunk at 7:20am.

How many polls are you looking to start?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

will mick McCarthy (dinasour) be at Ipswich next season on 07:27 - May 6 with 1050 viewsBenters

will mick McCarthy (dinasour) be at Ipswich next season on 07:23 - May 6 by artsbossbeard

I'd much rather be a fecking dinosaur than drunk at 7:20am.

How many polls are you looking to start?

You OK Hun ?

Sending hugs and kisses xoxo

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

will mick McCarthy (dinasour) be at Ipswich next season on 07:32 - May 6 with 1040 viewsartsbossbeard

will mick McCarthy (dinasour) be at Ipswich next season on 07:27 - May 6 by Benters

You OK Hun ?

Sending hugs and kisses xoxo

I've logged on this morning and found myself inundated with polls from someone still up from the night before and/or a simpleton farmhand.

Either way, my normal positive outlook on life has taken a bashing. I'm gonna get the bike out. You?

Edit: defiantly not definitely.
[Post edited 6 May 2017 7:33]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

will mick McCarthy (dinasour) be at Ipswich next season on 07:35 - May 6 with 1021 viewsBenters

will mick McCarthy (dinasour) be at Ipswich next season on 07:32 - May 6 by artsbossbeard

I've logged on this morning and found myself inundated with polls from someone still up from the night before and/or a simpleton farmhand.

Either way, my normal positive outlook on life has taken a bashing. I'm gonna get the bike out. You?

Edit: defiantly not definitely.
[Post edited 6 May 2017 7:33]

Yeah boy i need to get out,i havent been out on it since last Wednesday,with working more and all that.

When i get to your age it becomes harder the longer you leave it so to speak

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

will mick McCarthy (dinasour) be at Ipswich next season on 07:38 - May 6 with 1010 viewsartsbossbeard

will mick McCarthy (dinasour) be at Ipswich next season on 07:35 - May 6 by Benters

Yeah boy i need to get out,i havent been out on it since last Wednesday,with working more and all that.

When i get to your age it becomes harder the longer you leave it so to speak

Enjoy your day, my good man!

will mick McCarthy (dinasour) be at Ipswich next season (n/t) on 08:11 - May 6 with 945 viewsBluebell

I think you mean DINOSAUR!
[Post edited 6 May 2017 8:12]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024