Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let me leave this little election gift of peace and love.... 14:41 - May 3 with 1602 viewsDurovigutum

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/believe
Let me leave this little election gift of peace and love.... on 16:00 - May 3 with 1532 viewsWeWereZombies

Interesting but I think it needs some Anglicization to be appropriate for the one in June.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Let me leave this little election gift of peace and love.... on 17:01 - May 3 with 1502 viewsBoardPolice

Let me leave this little election gift of peace and love.... on 16:00 - May 3 by WeWereZombies

Interesting but I think it needs some Anglicization to be appropriate for the one in June.

Ahem, surely that should be Anglicisation, with an s. The z is very american.
Let me leave this little election gift of peace and love.... on 18:17 - May 3 with 1476 viewsWeWereZombies

Let me leave this little election gift of peace and love.... on 17:01 - May 3 by BoardPolice

Very true, I let the spell checker guide me but I need to check that the spell checker is set up for the correct version of English.

I am going outside, I may be some time...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Let me leave this little election gift of peace and love.... on 19:09 - May 3 with 1444 viewsSwansea_Blue

Let me leave this little election gift of peace and love.... on 16:00 - May 3 by WeWereZombies

A nice nod to Tacos, what more do you want?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Let me leave this little election gift of peace and love.... on 19:14 - May 3 with 1436 viewsBelvedereBrunswick

Let me leave this little election gift of peace and love.... on 17:01 - May 3 by BoardPolice

Haha!!! Fantastic! The irony here really is superb. Cheered me up after a mediocre day.

ROFL!
Let me leave this little election gift of peace and love.... on 19:17 - May 3 with 1434 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Those pesky 'sheeple'.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Let me leave this little election gift of peace and love.... on 21:47 - May 3 with 1381 viewsSuperfrans

Very good.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024