Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Milne on the Huddersfield 179 quid tickets 11:22 - Mar 17 with 3363 viewsIllinoisblue

Last summer Huddersfield dropped their adult season ticket price to £179 and sold 15,000 seats. Did Town look at adopting a similar approach?

“We did, it’s also to do with where we are the table and what have you. Dean Hoyle up there, the owner, took quite a big risk in doing it. We understood why he did it.

“The owner here wasn’t prepared to go to that extreme and also I think different clubs, different regions have different types of fans as well.

“It’s very important that we try and keep our fans in the way we think is appropriate to Suffolk and to this part of the country.

“I think he was coming from a different perspective. I don’t know how much their spend is at Huddersfield but I think it’s quite a considerable amount of money he’s putting into it.”

Appropriate to Suffolk? WTF is that supposed to even mean?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Milne on the Huddersfield 179 quid tickets on 22:02 - Mar 17 with 650 viewsTractorboy24

Milne on the Huddersfield 179 quid tickets on 20:09 - Mar 17 by oldbluestu

The average house price in Ipswich is £259,844,
The average house price in Huddersfield is £169,702,

People in Ipswich are richer than in Huddersfield, hence why Huddersfield charge less for season tickets

I'd accept us paying double the Huddersfield price, that would still be a reduction of about £80!!!
Milne on the Huddersfield 179 quid tickets on 22:35 - Mar 17 with 623 viewsstonojnr

Milne on the Huddersfield 179 quid tickets on 16:52 - Mar 17 by No9

Suffolk is a rich part of the country?
If you are sure please tell me what the average pay packet is for the Suffolk worker.
People don't happily pay over the odds there are illegal cartels at work

its affluent in parts, though it doesnt mean those who are affluent earn their living in Suffolk,

if you think about it, when Evans visits the club, probably stays at Milsoms or Salthouse harbour hotel, maybe visits Walberswick/Southwold/Aldeburgh/Snape, sure hes been invited to Glemham Hall by now...why wouldnt he think people in Suffolk were loaded if thats his only exposure to the place, its not like he grew up in the town, or has been to the Peasenhalls,Leistons,chunks of Essex much the actual support base comes from, he wont know anyone who worked down the docks or at Ransomes, Cranes or Rannochs.
Milne on the Huddersfield 179 quid tickets on 00:30 - Mar 18 with 593 viewsBackToRussia

People in Ipswich are richer than in Huddersfield, hence why Huddersfield charge less for season tickets

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/average_price_of_a_home_in_suffolk_now_nearly_

no it isn't you weirdo

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Milne on the Huddersfield 179 quid tickets on 00:37 - Mar 18 with 579 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

You should see the house prices in Burnley..

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Milne on the Huddersfield 179 quid tickets on 06:56 - Mar 18 with 531 viewsReuser_is_God

Jesus wept

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024