Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No prizes for guessing the name of the next English club to play in St Etienne 12:19 - Feb 16 with 1168 viewschevblue

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/feb/16/manchester-united-st-etienne-pl

Blog: [Blog] Total Football

No prizes for guessing the name of the next English club to play in St Etienne on 12:22 - Feb 16 with 1143 viewsTractorWood

Was in St Etienne in the summer for the England vs Slovakia game, was a great trip and a much nicer city than expected.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2017 12:22]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

No prizes for guessing the name of the next English club to play in St Etienne on 12:24 - Feb 16 with 1117 viewsKieran_Knows

No prizes for guessing the name of the next English club to play in St Etienne on 12:22 - Feb 16 by TractorWood

Was in St Etienne in the summer for the England vs Slovakia game, was a great trip and a much nicer city than expected.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2017 12:22]

Same! Was very good. We stayed just outside of St Etienne at a little village called St Didier-En-Velay, was very nice indeed.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

No prizes for guessing the name of the next English club to play in St Etienne on 13:35 - Feb 16 with 1018 viewsblaggers

When I was teaching at Northgate, we used to run a French exchange to St Etienne. City has really undergone a transformation in the last few years. I'd always go to a game if I was there - saw them beat Lyon in the derby one year, can still remember the tear gas! I used to be good friends with the stadium manager at the Geoffroy Guichard.

TWTD.

Poll: What happens next?

No prizes for guessing the name of the next English club to play in St Etienne on 15:32 - Feb 16 with 918 viewsjontysnut

No prizes for guessing the name of the next English club to play in St Etienne on 13:35 - Feb 16 by blaggers

When I was teaching at Northgate, we used to run a French exchange to St Etienne. City has really undergone a transformation in the last few years. I'd always go to a game if I was there - saw them beat Lyon in the derby one year, can still remember the tear gas! I used to be good friends with the stadium manager at the Geoffroy Guichard.

TWTD.

Would that have been in the days of Snotty Osbourne, Bumchin and Taffy Taylor?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024