Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CAN'T MOAN ANYMORE THAN YOU DO 03:02 - Feb 1 with 1205 viewsMatthew_Crush

How people react makes me laugh , What would all of you be like if we were rock bottom facing almost certain relegation losing 3, 4 or 5-0 every week , Cant moan anymore than you do or say any worse than already can you ? If it's so bad then write this season off and look forward to next season , You want Evans to invest ? He isn't going to invest with fans like this , he wants loyal fans who dont kick off when we have a bad spell , everyone has bad spells so deal with it and show respect to the manager , chairman and owner then perhaps they will show us some respect !!!

Matthew D Crush

CAN'T MOAN ANYMORE THAN YOU DO on 03:32 - Feb 1 with 1166 viewsIllinoisblue

Fly away canary, fly, fly

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Is this how you try and get a pay rise in the Marcus Evans Group? (n/t) on 06:57 - Feb 1 with 1099 viewsBluedandy

CAN'T MOAN ANYMORE THAN YOU DO on 07:11 - Feb 1 with 1059 viewsSimonds92

As a 'loyal' fan you go to watch this complete joke of a team every week do you? We could quite easily be losing by that margin for the next few weeks. 7-0 last night wouldn't have flattered Derby.
CAN'T MOAN ANYMORE THAN YOU DO on 07:21 - Feb 1 with 1026 viewsBlueySwede

While I agree that some fans moan in excess, and use a language that will only help in making the players feel more low than they already do, I think the current situation is hard to take for most fans.
The frustrations needs to come out in some way.
CAN'T MOAN ANYMORE THAN YOU DO on 07:22 - Feb 1 with 1017 viewsPlums

Go away Ian

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

CAN'T MOAN ANYMORE THAN YOU DO on 07:37 - Feb 1 with 967 viewsBrettenhamBlue

this is the same Matt who said Best "will be our best signing ever", and MM and TC are the " best management team ever".

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

CAN'T MOAN ANYMORE THAN YOU DO on 10:06 - Feb 1 with 864 viewsBrettenhamBlue

How anyone can support what's happening is beyond me.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024