Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sums up the state of the market 11:11 - Jan 31 with 729 viewsGrahamHarbey

Scum sign Yanic Wildschut from Wigan for 7m
Sums up the state of the market on 11:15 - Jan 31 with 694 viewsSteve_M

Neil loves signing attacking midfielders and yet they persist with one experienced striker in Jerome and Bassong and Martin at the back.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Sums up the state of the market on 11:16 - Jan 31 with 669 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Sums up the state of the market on 11:15 - Jan 31 by Steve_M

Neil loves signing attacking midfielders and yet they persist with one experienced striker in Jerome and Bassong and Martin at the back.

If they sign Rhodes then I'd fancy them as a sure bet to make the play offs.. But it seems that they are unable to sign anyone other than midfielders. The fact that Pritchard cost £8m but hasn't been a regular starter tells you that they aren't short of options in that area
Sums up the state of the market on 11:18 - Jan 31 with 645 viewsGrahamHarbey

Sums up the state of the market on 11:15 - Jan 31 by Steve_M

Haven't they got Pritchard in there too?

Still my point was that Wildschut was a free (or as near as dammit) to Wigan a year back and here he is at 7m, what could we possibly get with our massive 2m offers?
Sums up the state of the market on 11:20 - Jan 31 with 624 viewsRadlett_blue

Sums up the state of the market on 11:16 - Jan 31 by King_of_Portman_Rd

If they sign Rhodes then I'd fancy them as a sure bet to make the play offs.. But it seems that they are unable to sign anyone other than midfielders. The fact that Pritchard cost £8m but hasn't been a regular starter tells you that they aren't short of options in that area

Jordan Rhodes to Norwich City?
Looking forward to the apocalyptic reaction on here.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024