Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pour one out today at the parade… 07:11 - May 6 with 1565 viewschicoazul

For Lee O’Neill.
Man basically ran the club on behalf of the absentee landlord for a few years. A key banter era figure but in a positive sense. No clue what he’s doing now but hoping he can take a bit of pride in what’s happened since he left.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

The epitome of a business hospital pass on 08:45 - May 6 with 1249 viewsDyland

Always liked him and impressed with his calmness. Classic case of don't shoot the messenger.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Pour one out today at the parade… on 09:01 - May 6 with 1178 viewsSheffordBlue

He's currently the president of the organisation that runs the 3rd tier of US football. LIke you say a hard working decent bloke who was set up for failure by the organisation he was working for.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Pour one out today at the parade… on 09:05 - May 6 with 1155 viewsGlasgowBlue

I was talking to Stuart Taylor this time last year and he was saying that Lee O’Neill was dealing with contracts one minute and organising kit the next. He was doing the job of five people.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Pour one out today at the parade… on 09:15 - May 6 with 1086 viewsWubbleU

You have to have a little 'insider' to know how true this is. Him and his small team were responsible for recruiting a lot of those on the pitch on Saturday, even after Gamechanger take over they did a lot of the early scouting work. All gone now which is a shame.
Looks like he is working USL in USA, given the three lions are hugely influential there maybe they spotted a good'un in amongst the chaos they inherited.
Pour one out today at the parade… on 09:24 - May 6 with 1026 viewsGuthrum

Pour one out today at the parade… on 09:05 - May 6 by GlasgowBlue

I was talking to Stuart Taylor this time last year and he was saying that Lee O’Neill was dealing with contracts one minute and organising kit the next. He was doing the job of five people.

But without (so far as I could see) the delegated executive authority required to do that.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Pour one out today at the parade… on 09:32 - May 6 with 969 views_clive_baker_

It was never his fault he was elevated into a role he wasn’t qualified for and wasn’t given anything close to the tools to be able do his job. Absolutely thankless task.
Pour one out today at the parade… on 10:46 - May 6 with 723 viewsBlue_Order

He was first on the scene when we were setting fire to Playford Road. While we obviously argued with him about our point for being there, I did have respect for him for coming out to face us.
Pour one out today at the parade… on 10:49 - May 6 with 698 viewsKeno

I completely misread that as 'Knock one out'

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024