Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The one stat that blows my mind 20:49 - May 5 with 1318 viewsAsa

More than 96 points. More than 93 goals. More than back to back promotions.

Is that every Championship team hit double figures for defeats except us.

Six defeats. The level of consistency to do that it absolutely ridiculous whatever squad teams have had at this level.

To do that with a side willing to play in League One that we basically added 2-3 excellent loans to is just staggering.
The one stat that blows my mind on 20:56 - May 5 with 1232 viewsBloomBlue

Only 6 defeats is mind-blowing as you say, especially given we had been in L1 last season.

The other stat I like was the team starting yesterday only contained 3 different players from the team who started against Exeter in the last game last season. And the missing 3 were on the subs bench. Crazy we won promotion with the same basic squad. Continuity is key
The one stat that blows my mind on 21:51 - May 5 with 1104 viewsVaughan8

Considering we were in a slump around Christmas time, I did say despite not winning many, we weren't losing many either.

6 defeats is extremely good.
The one stat that blows my mind on 09:53 - May 6 with 781 viewsDubai_Blue

We did hit double figures for defeats, it just took two seasons to do it
The one stat that blows my mind on 10:22 - May 6 with 651 viewsflykickingbybgunn

The one stat that blows my mind on 09:53 - May 6 by Dubai_Blue

We did hit double figures for defeats, it just took two seasons to do it

I think that this success in having fewest defeats stems from the "Never say die attitude" which also is seen in the 30 odd points we gained from a losing position.

The Budgies, on the other hand, lead the list of most points lost when ahead (29). Just sayin '.
The one stat that blows my mind on 10:46 - May 6 with 567 viewsVic

And only five team actually managed to beat us.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

The one stat that blows my mind on 10:59 - May 6 with 503 viewsklg199

The one stat that blows my mind on 10:46 - May 6 by Vic

And only five team actually managed to beat us.

Preston loss was arguably down to the officials and Cardiff was a goal in the 100th minute. So Leeds, WBA and Norwich the only ones where we came up short.
The one stat that blows my mind on 11:08 - May 6 with 471 views_clive_baker_

Really is nuts. Last 92 league games we’ve walked away with points in 82 of them.

We’ll all have to get much more used to losing games next season, it’s going to be quite a mindset shift required I think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024