Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stand out moment. 20:22 - May 5 with 754 viewsDeano69

Suspect it’s a bit early, and quite honestly there are 100’s to choose from. But my ‘non-game’, celebration, stand out moment was seeing KM converting up to embrace his family. Absolute blubbing mess.

Yours?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Stand out moment. on 20:49 - May 5 with 646 viewsRIPbobby

For me when all the fans got more and more closer to the pitch, you could feel the release about to happen. It became clear that the police were just going to let it happen and then the whistle went and it was marvellous. My whole world might have turned a bit misty blue on that occasion.

3rd time seeing us get promotion to the top flight and it is just amazing. Yay.
Stand out moment. on 20:54 - May 5 with 601 viewsFrimleyBlue

Seeing the town badge alongside the likes of Man City. Arsenal. Man utd etc on twitter.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Stand out moment. on 20:56 - May 5 with 585 viewsMK1

Seeing the guy next to me burst into tears at the final whistle.
Stand out moment. on 20:57 - May 5 with 592 viewsitfc48

Stand out moment. on 20:54 - May 5 by FrimleyBlue

Seeing the town badge alongside the likes of Man City. Arsenal. Man utd etc on twitter.

Seeing a 100% 'genuine' current town shirt on eBay. I might have missed them previously however it's the first time I've seen a hooky town shirt online.
Stand out moment. on 20:59 - May 5 with 572 viewsfooters

This is very soppy but for me there hasn't been one. So many to choose from but it's just the consistency and togetherness we have to praise. Been incredible.

Also anything by my boy Omari

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bluey and Crazee, two bro's hugging it out. (n/t) on 21:05 - May 5 with 539 viewsBloots

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Stand out moment. on 21:20 - May 5 with 483 viewsBarcaBlue

There was a young kid on Town TV asked before the match how he would feel if we made it to the Prem. He was clearly excited but said "I think I'd be delighted"

Such a Sir Alf type reply.

Really made me well up.

Edit to add some context.

I was interviewed on Radio Orwell on the Cornhill just before the FA Cup parade. The guy asked me where I was sitting when Osborne scored and replied with something really stupid with something like, "on my bum". I should have just thought, what would Sir Alf say.
[Post edited 5 May 21:34]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024