Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Won’t be linking anything from a horrendous red top newspaper 20:19 - May 5 with 1026 viewsAsa

But an article suggesting we are already after Sheaf and competing with Fulham for around £10m.

He’d be exactly the sort of signing I’d expect us to make permanently.
Won’t be linking anything from a horrendous red top newspaper on 20:21 - May 5 with 984 viewsMullet

Nixon has said the same.

Think it's pretty common knowledge he's on the list. So will a dozen other midfielders be too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Won’t be linking anything from a horrendous red top newspaper on 20:36 - May 5 with 866 viewscharlie1

It would be easy to take the view that we can’t compete with the likes of Fulham for players. Financially maybe not.

But every player will now know the massive benefit of playing under KM and the undoubted improvement they will see in their game.

Motivated players will come here. If it’s all about the money, they can go elsewhere.
Won’t be linking anything from a horrendous red top newspaper on 20:42 - May 5 with 826 viewsitfc48

Whilst I don't dispute the link I would dispute the fee - Cov not skint these days. They'll be asking for double that although £15m might well get it done.
Won’t be linking anything from a horrendous red top newspaper on 20:57 - May 5 with 691 viewsDaninthecampo

Won’t be linking anything from a horrendous red top newspaper on 20:36 - May 5 by charlie1

It would be easy to take the view that we can’t compete with the likes of Fulham for players. Financially maybe not.

But every player will now know the massive benefit of playing under KM and the undoubted improvement they will see in their game.

Motivated players will come here. If it’s all about the money, they can go elsewhere.

This is it! players wanting to come and play good football and massively improve as a player over big money!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024