Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wonder which lucky member of the grounds crew 19:37 - May 5 with 952 viewsIllinoisblue

Got to peel off the “Delia loves dogs” sticker off the goalpost 😄

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

One of the highlights of the post match celebrations.... on 20:08 - May 5 with 856 viewsBloots

...was watching one of the groundsman beneath me getting more and more wound up by the kids doing knee slides on the pitch.

He let the first 50 or so go, but after seeing about 20 minutes of his pitch gradually getting ruined he started to confront them and was basically chasing them around the pitch.

I genuinely thought he was gonna start dishing out clips round the ears to the little herberts.

I felt sorry for him but thought it was funny all the same.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

One of the highlights of the post match celebrations.... on 20:34 - May 5 with 755 viewsEwan_Oozami

One of the highlights of the post match celebrations.... on 20:08 - May 5 by Bloots

...was watching one of the groundsman beneath me getting more and more wound up by the kids doing knee slides on the pitch.

He let the first 50 or so go, but after seeing about 20 minutes of his pitch gradually getting ruined he started to confront them and was basically chasing them around the pitch.

I genuinely thought he was gonna start dishing out clips round the ears to the little herberts.

My sympathies are with the groundsman - they should have turned the sprinklers on them.....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Wonder which lucky member of the grounds crew on 21:37 - May 5 with 613 viewsITFC_Forever

They’ll probably get a new set for next season.

Delia and the dog will be consigned to the training ground.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

One of the highlights of the post match celebrations.... on 21:51 - May 5 with 549 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

One of the highlights of the post match celebrations.... on 20:08 - May 5 by Bloots

Imagine his face when he saw how compacted the center circle was.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

One of the highlights of the post match celebrations.... on 22:11 - May 5 with 471 viewsIllinoisblue

I was wondering how much damage 10,000 fans could do. Probably a season’s worth of trampling in half an hour.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024