Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I effing loved this video 19:30 - May 5 with 2699 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I effing loved this video on 20:38 - May 5 with 2359 viewsStevieH

I was sent this as a text message yesterday. I'm not sure of the original source / article but it kinda sums up what is shown in that video:

Since victory over Coventry City on Tuesday, where 2,500 travelling fans sang themselves hoarse as they celebrated a 2-1 win to take them to the brink of promotion, nobody in Ipswich has come down off the high provided by their football team. The truth is that these are the moments football fans live for. It is not about actually being in the Premier League itself — that reality soon takes the shine off for many a promoted club — but it is the beauty of the journey that makes it.

These are the five days when fans feel immortal. To sit on the cusp, after 22 long years away, of the greatest day of their lives is to laugh in the face of every challenge that led to this point. Nothing compares. There is no top-flight equivalent of this, the thrum of a town ready to crash into the elite and remind the world what it means to be from Ipswich and to love its football club.
I effing loved this video on 20:44 - May 5 with 2296 viewsStewart27

I loved it. It came from a very different perspective.

I’m not on socials so I don’t know vloggers as such. I just really liked the humility of this guy.
I effing loved this video on 20:59 - May 5 with 2179 viewsHciwspi

This lad walked past me and I recognised him from the Cov match so I asked him and and we chatted for a couple of mins. I’m the one in the black shirt, glasses and slaphead 😀
I effing loved this video on 21:24 - May 5 with 2050 viewsmalbec_blue

I effing loved this video on 20:59 - May 5 by Hciwspi

This lad walked past me and I recognised him from the Cov match so I asked him and and we chatted for a couple of mins. I’m the one in the black shirt, glasses and slaphead 😀

Give us a clue. Whereabouts in the video?
I effing loved this video on 22:05 - May 5 with 1781 viewsHciwspi

I effing loved this video on 21:24 - May 5 by malbec_blue

Give us a clue. Whereabouts in the video?

6 mins 50
I effing loved this video on 22:48 - May 5 with 1590 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Superb.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

I effing loved this video on 21:41 - May 6 with 951 viewsmalbec_blue

I effing loved this video on 22:05 - May 5 by Hciwspi

6 mins 50

"I’m the one in the black shirt, glasses and slaphead".

Your honesty is commendable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024