Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kicking towards the North Stand first half 18:49 - May 5 with 1160 viewsgainsboroughblue

Happens so rarely, was it our choice to do this yesterday?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Kicking towards the North Stand first half on 18:53 - May 5 with 1122 viewsSheffordBlue

Suspect it was so that the Huddersfield players were closest to the tunnel at full time for the (potential at the time) pitch invasion.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Kicking towards the North Stand first half on 18:56 - May 5 with 1090 viewsRadlett_blue

Kicking towards the North Stand first half on 18:53 - May 5 by SheffordBlue

Suspect it was so that the Huddersfield players were closest to the tunnel at full time for the (potential at the time) pitch invasion.

Or was it because we were very keen to get an early goal to settle any nerves & kicking that way increased the chance of that?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Kicking towards the North Stand first half on 18:59 - May 5 with 1068 viewsPhilTWTD

Kicking towards the North Stand first half on 18:53 - May 5 by SheffordBlue

I assumed it was the low sun, think other teams have turned things around when we've had lunchtime kick-offs.
Kicking towards the North Stand first half on 19:05 - May 5 with 1001 viewsstonojnr

No opposition chooses aiui, its just so few of them do it that way recently, I believe stats actually say we score more at Churchmans,South,Greene King,Sir Alf, even though it feels North, Sir Bobby is the end we attack more with home support

Maybe Huddersfield just wanted to mix it up
Kicking towards the North Stand first half on 19:15 - May 5 with 939 viewsBasuco

I seem to remember a team last season turned it around and we put 3 past them, next match another did it and Morsy told the opposition captain last time we won three nil, you know what to expect, and we did win three nil.
Kicking towards the North Stand first half on 21:59 - May 5 with 581 viewsITFC_Forever

I assumed Hudds had done it as we took kick off.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024