Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got my new blue passport for a little birthday trip to Prague 18:45 - May 5 with 485 viewsredrickstuhaart

Regardless of colour, the new ones feel incredibly cheap and flimsy compared to the old red ones.

Says it all.
Got my new blue passport for a little birthday trip to Prague on 19:17 - May 5 with 444 viewsBasuco

Mine looks more black than blue, but they are printed in France or Poland I think.
Got my new blue passport for a little birthday trip to Prague on 19:43 - May 5 with 404 viewsTJS

I got a new black one a few weeks ago and totally agree. Feels like one mega thick page from a toddlers picture book followed by about 20 sheets of tracing paper.
Got my new blue passport for a little birthday trip to Prague on 19:43 - May 5 with 399 viewsredrickstuhaart

Got my new blue passport for a little birthday trip to Prague on 19:43 - May 5 by TJS

I got a new black one a few weeks ago and totally agree. Feels like one mega thick page from a toddlers picture book followed by about 20 sheets of tracing paper.

Will fall apart long before it expires.

Hooray for Brexit.
[Post edited 5 May 19:44]
Got my new blue passport for a little birthday trip to Prague on 21:21 - May 5 with 326 viewsDJR

I replaced my tasteful EHIC with a GHIC a couple of weeks ago, and the replacement is rather gaudy with a shiny Union Jack emblazoned on it.

It looks to me like what I imagine a National Front membership card would have looked like.
[Post edited 5 May 21:22]
Got my new blue passport for a little birthday trip to Prague on 21:33 - May 5 with 294 viewsDaninthecampo

I have to reluctantly change mine this summer, I wish I could have a dual passport but Spain won't allow it, despite not ever wanting to live in the UK ever again, I' not sure i want to give up my British passport!
Got my new blue passport for a little birthday trip to Prague on 21:36 - May 5 with 286 viewsKeno

My Irish one is lovely

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024