Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeez.The state of the the town this morning! 13:00 - May 5 with 2404 viewsgainsboroughblue

Proper going downstairs to survey the damage in your living room after a party vibes.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Jeez.The state of the the town this morning! on 13:24 - May 5 with 2225 viewsBent_double

Haha, wouldn't want to be a council cleaner today/tomorrow. I saw the state of it around Curve bar yesterday before the game had even started.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Jeez.The state of the the town this morning! on 13:29 - May 5 with 2175 viewsITFC_Forever

We left town at 9.30 (had 14 yr old daughter with us), and it was absolute carnage…. Empty bottles, cans, cases literally everywhere!!

Walked through town at lunchtime today, and other than the odd little bit of broken glass and blue flare powder, it was virtually spotless.
[Post edited 5 May 21:34]

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Jeez.The state of the the town this morning! on 13:33 - May 5 with 2126 viewstextbackup

Not to put a downer on things, but yesterday brought out this Towns absolute scumbags. Finish a bottle, chuck the bottle… watched a few lads stamping on bottles to smash them, was so hoping they smash and go through their trainers into feet!
Few windows broken too.

They weren’t Town fans, amongst the crowd of tits you’d then bump into someone you knew/recognised, and I think most thought the same thing.

Walked by the town hall en route to get a taxi home and saw it all lit up with the players faces, was pretty cool that

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Jeez.The state of the the town this morning! on 13:38 - May 5 with 2059 viewsIllinoisblue

Looks like a war zone in this video

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Jeez.The state of the the town this morning! on 13:39 - May 5 with 2037 viewsGeoffSentence

Jeez.The state of the the town this morning! on 13:33 - May 5 by textbackup

Not to put a downer on things, but yesterday brought out this Towns absolute scumbags. Finish a bottle, chuck the bottle… watched a few lads stamping on bottles to smash them, was so hoping they smash and go through their trainers into feet!
Few windows broken too.

They weren’t Town fans, amongst the crowd of tits you’d then bump into someone you knew/recognised, and I think most thought the same thing.

Walked by the town hall en route to get a taxi home and saw it all lit up with the players faces, was pretty cool that

I hate peope leaving crap and litter left around, it's lazy and disrepectful.

But, on this occasion, I'm not going to get the hump too much. Their's too many positives and if people got carried away yesterday, I get it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Jeez.The state of the the town this morning! on 14:08 - May 5 with 1899 viewsSitfcB

Jeez.The state of the the town this morning! on 13:39 - May 5 by GeoffSentence

But, on this occasion, I'm not going to get the hump too much. Their's too many positives and if people got carried away yesterday, I get it.

Tbf the bins were all overflowing!

The council didn’t mind…

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Jeez.The state of the the town this morning! on 20:21 - May 5 with 1282 viewswithyblue

Would love Ashton to organise something for the workers who cleaned all that up today
Jeez.The state of the the town this morning! on 21:17 - May 5 with 1104 viewsKievthegreat

Jeez.The state of the the town this morning! on 14:08 - May 5 by SitfcB

Tbf the bins were all overflowing!

The council didn’t mind…

Looks like they did a grand job of the clean up TBF

Login to get fewer ads

Jeez.The state of the the town this morning! on 21:36 - May 5 with 1011 viewsITFC_Forever

Jeez.The state of the the town this morning! on 13:39 - May 5 by GeoffSentence

We at least stacked all our empties back in the cases, policewoman near us gave a nod of approval.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Jeez.The state of the the town this morning! on 22:26 - May 5 with 832 viewsbazza

Wonder if tomorrow will be similar in scale.. I hope so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024