Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kayden Jackson 10:24 - May 4 with 4673 viewsBlacknGoldnBlue

I expect today will be Jackson's last game in a Town shirt. While he hasn't been the greatest player his endeavor and perseverance to stick at our club during some very difficult days and make a telling contribution this season has to be admired.

I hope he signs off today with his held held high and cheers ringing in his ears!

Poll: Will Ipswich be relegated this season?

Kayden Jackson on 00:49 - May 5 with 821 viewsSwailsey

Kayden Jackson on 20:27 - May 4 by southnorfolkblue

Listening to that interview I very much got the impression that he knows he won’t be here next season.

There a link anywhere? Was it on the pre match show?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Kayden Jackson on 07:50 - May 5 with 666 viewsjontysnut

Kayden Jackson on 12:11 - May 4 by LegendofthePhoenix

I know he’s from Yorkshire but he’s been here so long, it wouldn’t be out of order to sing “Kayden Jackson, he’s one of our own”

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/24299489.kayden-jackson-helps-ipswic
Kayden Jackson on 08:24 - May 5 with 632 viewsEly_Blue

Kayden Jackson on 11:05 - May 4 by GlasgowBlue

He's been a fantastic servant with a first class attitude. I also hope that Freddie Ladapo is at the game today and able to get on the pitch for the post match celebrations should we be promoted. Another player with a great attitude who deserves his share of the recognition.

This is a joke right? The way he sulked in the QPR game at the end of December was poor, shown up by the fact he couldn’t even get a game at a mid table league 1 club

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Kayden Jackson on 08:52 - May 5 with 602 viewsSwailsey

Kayden Jackson on 08:24 - May 5 by Ely_Blue

This is a joke right? The way he sulked in the QPR game at the end of December was poor, shown up by the fact he couldn’t even get a game at a mid table league 1 club

Go on, blow our minds and expand.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Kayden Jackson on 16:12 - May 5 with 500 viewsGarv

Kayden Jackson on 16:40 - May 4 by Radlett_blue

Jackson is 30 & I doubt he has much improvement in him. He's become a valuable squad player thanks to McKenna focussing on what he does well, rather than what he can't do.

You might end up being right, you probably are.

But I don't think 30 is old anymore, especially when you've got his pace.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Kayden Jackson on 16:16 - May 5 with 478 viewsFunge

Think there were rumours that Derby were keen in January, if my hungover brain recalls correctly.

Boy done (very) good after enduring Hurst, Lambert & Cook.
Kayden Jackson on 19:09 - May 5 with 397 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Kayden Jackson on 00:49 - May 5 by Swailsey

There a link anywhere? Was it on the pre match show?

No it was post match. I was listening to it in the car on the way home. Don't have a link I'm afraid but it was BBC Radio Suffolk

Poll: Our final position

Kayden Jackson on 21:20 - May 5 with 325 viewsAlanG296

Kayden Jackson on 19:09 - May 5 by southnorfolkblue

No it was post match. I was listening to it in the car on the way home. Don't have a link I'm afraid but it was BBC Radio Suffolk

Well worth listening to Kayden interview, it's in the BBC Radio Suffolk match coverage on YouTube, link in the 5 hours of Brenner thread on here
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024