Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world 19:04 - Oct 29 with 77212 viewsGlasgowBlue

As per Dan's idea, this is the one thread for posting anti semitism awareness in the aftermath of the 7/11 pogrom.

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world

[Post edited 1 Nov 2023 13:26]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 18:08 - Mar 11 with 1049 viewsChorleyBoy

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 18:01 - Mar 11 by leitrimblue

I think what people are trying to get at Chorley is that this thread isn't the place to discuss what you wish to discuss.

If you wanna start a new thread or possibly even post on the large How Many Palestinian Lives thread on subjects such as the pros and cons of zionism or the weaponising of antisemitism by the state of Israel then those invested in this thread will probably find that less upsetting.
Perhaps I'm wrong?

This just isn't the place to post it and posting it on this thread is only gonna upset people for no good reason

I get that and your explanation is appreciated.

I understand people want a two thread solution but I've always thought that we will never achieve long term peace that way and as painful as it will be initially, I've always preferred the one thread solution. People should have to put their differences to one side and just get along in order to live.

And with that, I will leave this thread.
[Post edited 11 Mar 18:15]
It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 19:05 - Mar 20 with 701 viewsGlasgowBlue

I haven't added much to this thread lately because sadly it's all becoming so normalised and I'd just be posting the same type of incident were just the town and victim would be different. However, this one has really stopped me in my tracks.

"An art teacher in Berkeley, California told her class of second-graders to write "Stop Bombing Babies" on sticky notes to be plastered by the door to a Jewish teacher's classroom"

"a number of antisemitic incidents, including mob attacks against Jewish students. The incidents have reportedly forced many Jewish students to remove their Stars of David and cease wearing items associated with Judaism".

"Jewish students have been questioned on what “their number is,” a reference to tattooed numbers placed on Holocaust victims in concentration camps.

Other students have heard their peers say “kill the Jews” in the classrooms and hallways of their education facilities".

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/article-792803

Iron Lion Zion

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 21:36 - Mar 20 with 606 viewsDJR

It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 19:05 - Mar 20 by GlasgowBlue

I haven't added much to this thread lately because sadly it's all becoming so normalised and I'd just be posting the same type of incident were just the town and victim would be different. However, this one has really stopped me in my tracks.

"An art teacher in Berkeley, California told her class of second-graders to write "Stop Bombing Babies" on sticky notes to be plastered by the door to a Jewish teacher's classroom"

"a number of antisemitic incidents, including mob attacks against Jewish students. The incidents have reportedly forced many Jewish students to remove their Stars of David and cease wearing items associated with Judaism".

"Jewish students have been questioned on what “their number is,” a reference to tattooed numbers placed on Holocaust victims in concentration camps.

Other students have heard their peers say “kill the Jews” in the classrooms and hallways of their education facilities".

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/article-792803

That is awful.
It's getting fcuking scary for Jews around the world on 09:13 - May 17 with 260 viewsGlasgowBlue

French police kill man trying to burn Rouen synagogue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cp3g8kl8dd5o

Three in court over alleged plot to attack Jewish community

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cx0331xxd7xo
[Post edited 17 May 9:15]

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024